Re: Problems with exception handling in glibc and gcc.

Jason Merrill <jason@redhat.com> writes:

|> > It's happened several times since.  It's quite annoying.  Perhaps we
|> > could put a comment in there to stop this happening?
|>
|> No.  These interfaces are internal to libgcc and should not be
|> restricted.  The proper fix is to stop exporting these functions from
|> glibc.  There's no reason to do that.  Really, there's no reason for
|> them to be in glibc at all, but at the very least they should be
|> hidden.

How do you make sure that `static struct object *objects' from
frame-dwarf2.c is unique in the complete program, including all shared
objects?

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab                                  "And now for something
SuSE Labs                                        completely different."