Re: glibc 2.1.91 (first test release for 2.2)

"H . J . Lu" <hjl@lucon.org> writes:

> There seem some bugs in locale stuff. I am working on them. It may
> take a while to figure them out.

There certainly can be some problems in there, much has changed.  But
it makes no sense to say "there are bugs" and not giving details.
Besides, if you can describe it I'll most likely be able to say what
the problem is.

Also: you must distinguish between problems in the code and those
arising from using old data and conversion modules.