This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
locale test suite integration finished
- To: libc-alpha Mailinglist <libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: locale test suite integration finished
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: 29 Jun 2000 13:06:53 +0200
- Cc: Shoji Kuwabara <kuwahara at cthulhu dot engr dot sgi dot com>
I've now added all tests from Shoji's locale testsuite to the glibc
We've now got lot's of new tests for the wide character functions in
different locales. Some of these currently fail and Uli is AFAIK busy
with fixing glibc and the testsuite.
I'd appreciate if others could enlarge the existing testsuite with
further tests and check that all tests are correct. Please note that
the internal representation of wchar_t is UCS4 and therefore most
characters have been added as hexcodes.
SuSE Labs firstname.lastname@example.org