This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Locale Test Suite: First commits
- To: libc-alpha Mailinglist <libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Locale Test Suite: First commits
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: 27 Jun 2000 14:22:07 +0200
- Cc: Shoji Kuwabara <kuwahara at cthulhu dot engr dot sgi dot com>
Shoji Kuwabara from SGI has contributed the "SGI locale testsuite"
(see Uli's ToDo list). I've reworked and reformatted the files so
that they follow better the GNU coding styles and they're easier to
maintain. The code could need some more cleanup and pretty printing
but I've decided not to do everything now. It should be usable and
stable enough now so that people can test glibc and add further tests.
I've just commited the first round of files to the CVS archive. You
should be able to play around with them if you uncomment the tests
assignment in localedata/Makefile and generate a japanese locale
I'll add tests for the missing functions later after having
reformatted them and done some testing.
Thanks to Shoji and SGI for their contribution!
SuSE Labs firstname.lastname@example.org