This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: powerpc libc 2.2
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: powerpc libc 2.2
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: 26 Jun 2000 20:41:08 +0200
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <200006261835.LAA31880@localhost.cygnus.com>
>>>>> Geoff Keating writes:
> For 2.2, glibc on powerpc will require a gcc newer than 2.95.* to
Meaning: There's no officially released gcc to build glibc 2.2.
> successfully compile linuxthreads and to pass the math testcases (only
> the testcases get miscompiled). (It also needs a gcc with table-based
> exception handling, but there are workarounds for that.) \
Can you document this in the FAQ, please?
> You have been warned...
> On the bright side, it does actually work now. It should pass all its
Glad to hear!
SuSE Labs firstname.lastname@example.org