This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Is anyone doing parallelized builds on SMP?
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Subject: Re: Is anyone doing parallelized builds on SMP?
- From: Kaz Kylheku <kaz at ashi dot footprints dot net>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 23:26:24 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: libc-alpha Mailinglist <libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
On 20 Jun 2000, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> >>>>> Kaz Kylheku writes:
> > I got some breakage trying to build the main trunk source from scratch
> > using ``make -j 3''. I don't have anything more specific to say
> > about this other than to encourage people to try it.
> Are you using make 3.79? Older versions require make PARALLELMFLAGS=-j3.
Aha! I'm using 3.78.1. Thanks.