This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: make-syscalls.sh broken?
- To: Greg McGary <greg at mcgary dot org>
- Subject: Re: make-syscalls.sh broken?
- From: Rod Stewart <stewart at lab43 dot org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:53:20 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On 15 Jun 2000, Greg McGary wrote:
> Rod Stewart <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > This change, which was applied on 13-Jun-00, appears to have broken the
> > build process of glibc (well it appears to be the common factor, and
> > prior to this change building was succeeding)
> Here's the complete patch. Please let me know how it works for alpha.
Works on i386 and armv4l again (armv3l for this case is the same
as armv4l). Don't have an alpha though.