This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: make-syscalls.sh broken?
- To: Rod Stewart <stewart at netwinder dot org>
- Subject: Re: make-syscalls.sh broken?
- From: Greg McGary <greg at kayak dot mcgary dot org>
- Date: 15 Jun 2000 10:16:36 -0700
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
The patch I sent you a few minutes ago is necessary but not
sufficient. I'll send you a new patch in a few minutes that I
am confident will fix your problem.