This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Compiling without linuxthreads broken
- To: Kaz Kylheku <kaz at ashi dot footprints dot net>
- Subject: Re: Compiling without linuxthreads broken
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: 08 Jun 2000 18:20:34 +0200
- Cc: libc-alpha Mailinglist <libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.10.10006080850100.27486-100000@ashi.FootPrints.net>
>>>>> Kaz Kylheku writes:
Kaz> On 8 Jun 2000, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>> stdio-lock.h is not included if we compile without linuxthreads.
>> Should we just add an
>> #ifdef _IO_MTSAFE_IO in _IO_list_lock etc?
Kaz> Already, list_all_lock is used elsewhere in genops.c without problems, because
Kaz> it is wrapped in #ifdef _IO_MTSAFE_IO. Failing to do the same wrapping in these
Kaz> new functions is a regrettable oversight on my part. It's makes sense for new
Kaz> these locking functions to do nothing if the library is compiled without MT
Kaz> suport, but to still be there.
I've added a patch which does exactly this. Have a look at the CVS
Thanks for the confirmation,
SuSE Labs firstname.lastname@example.org