This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: ldconfig is not needed with --disable-shared
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Subject: Re: ldconfig is not needed with --disable-shared
- From: Alan Modra <alan at linuxcare dot com dot au>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 00:29:30 +1000 (EST)
- cc: libc-alpha Mailinglist <libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
On 7 Jun 2000, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> for readelf.c. Since we don't need ldconfig when we don't have shared
> libs, I've decided not to build ldconfig at all in this case.
> I'll commit later the appended patch to fix the problem.
Cures the problem nicely for me. Thanks!
Linuxcare. Support for the Revolution.