Re: ["Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer" <markus.oberhumer@jk.uni-linz.ac.

On 28-May-1999 Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> "Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer" <markus.oberhumer@jk.uni-linz.ac.at> writes:
>
>> I'm asking this as -Wconversion does have some usefulness
>> when porting software across machines with different int sizes,
>> and my "-O2 -Wconversion -W... -Werror" is a real-world
>> example.
>
> The warning is useless with the definitions of calling conventions and
> the interfaces of the string functions as they are.

I see. I'll add an autoconf test then to disable -Wconversion
as necessary.

-----   Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer <markus.oberhumer@jk.uni-linz.ac.at>   -----
-----             http://wildsau.idv.uni-linz.ac.at/mfx/               -----
-----        5E CB 5C 85 DE AF 9E BF  E9 DA 7E 6A 39 F8 CC 67          -----