This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: fix for glibc strftime.c bug that causes display-time to hang emacs
- To: email@example.com (Paul Eggert)
- Subject: Re: fix for glibc strftime.c bug that causes display-time to hang emacs
- From: "Jan D." <Jan.Djarv@mbox200.swipnet.se>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 20:03:17 +0200 (MEST)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Jan.Djarv@mbox200.swipnet.se
> Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 11:51:44 -0600
> From: Richard Stallman <email@example.com>
> It looks like this bug calls for a fix in Emacs
> and a fix in strftime.
> I think that only strftime needs a fix, as described below.
> Jan.Djarv, can you please try this fix? I don't have easy access to
> your type of machine.
The fix works OK. Thanks.