This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: installing with make 3.77
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: installing with make 3.77
- From: John Kennedy <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 22:50:35 -0700 (PWT)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> I've noticed several problems in the make install with make 3.77.
> 1. It can't even get past the localedata subdir.
> 2. not all the subdirs in /usr/include get installed.
I know that $(wildcard PATTERN) expansions don't seem to be working,
but I didn't get bit by that in glibc (last time I checked).