This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
- To: Ulrich Drepper <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Problem-glibc-2.0.96
- From: Matt McLean <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 21:57:21 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Geoff Keating <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
On 10 Sep 1998, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> Matt McLean <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > It's not. But I think it IS, however, related to your new start.S. Did you
> > try compiling your changes before you commited them.. :-( This looks like
> > bad assembly.. Can you take a look?
> This problem was introduced by the major changes to ld.so I made at
> the weekend. Yesterday Benjamin Kosnik made the necessary changes and
> they are already checked in.
this may let ld.so run again, but it's still not back to normal. now,
rpcgen dies with a SIGILL (illegal instruction) when trying to create
nlm_prot.T. this doesn't happen with glibc 2.0.95.
(egcs 2.91.57, binutils 220.127.116.11.12)