Re: [50 character or so descriptive subject here (for reference)]

On 24 Aug 1998, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

>  > Build CFLAGS: -O9 -march=pentium -mcpu=pentium -fomit-frame-pointer

> Remove everything and try again without setting CFLAGS at all.  It
> might be that egcs miscompiles glibc with -O9.

        Thank you very much, I can compile it with default CFLAGS "-g -O"
    but size of the library is too big.
        I try to compile it with several CFLAGS ie.
    -O9 -march=pentium -mcpu=pentium
    -O9
    -O2 -march=pentium -mcpu=pentium

        But all failed.
        Maybe I can't compile it success without "-g" ???

        I still never try to compile it with "-O" only at all...

Regards,
psa