This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: ioctl translation preliminary patch
- To: Dan Jacobowitz <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: ioctl translation preliminary patch
- From: Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 05 Aug 1998 10:46:58 +0200
- Cc: email@example.com
- References: <19980805001513.A18755@mindcryme.com>
Dan Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
|> All right, I wrote up some code to do this - I've been running it for a
|> few days now and haven't had a single problem, so I'll submit it.
If you need to add something specific to only one architecture you should
put it under the architecture directory, in your case
sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/powerpc. There should never be any occurence of
#ifdef __powerpc__ in the sources.