This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.0.95
- To: Ulrich Drepper <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.0.95
- From: Franz Sirl <Franz.Sirlfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 18:25:28 +0200
- Cc: Richard Henderson <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
Am Sun, 02 Aug 1998 schrieb Ulrich Drepper:
>Franz Sirl <Franz.Sirlfirstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> This looks better sure, but it makes no difference for the problem. With the
>> current glibc-2.0.95 header files and egcs-1.1 it will still fail if you
>> compile with g++ -pedantic-errors.
>If you are checking for C prototypes using a C++ compiler this is what
Ah, ok. I'll forward this to the KDE guys. And here's something for the FAQ:
Q: Why does KDE-1.0 not configure properly with glibc-2.1?
A: KDE-1.0 uses g++ to check for C prototypes, which is wrong. Ask the KDE
developers for patches.