glibc 2.0.95

Hi,

I've uploaded to

	ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu

and

	ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/software/libc/glibc

the files

	glibc-2.0.95.tar.gz
	glibc-crypt-2.0.95.tar.gz
	glibc-linuxthreads-2.0.95.tar.gz

which contain the next snapshot for glibc 2.1.  Lots of things
changed.  The current source base should be pretty stable.  Several
including me run this library as the main libc.

Please give it a try and give me some feedback (also positive).