This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: latest patches breaks network code
- To: Thorsten Kukuk <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: latest patches breaks network code
- From: Dominik Kubla <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 20:10:42 +0200
- Cc: email@example.com
- References: <199807110955.LAA04739@weber.uni-paderborn.de>
On Sat, Jul 11, 1998 at 11:55:07AM +0200, Thorsten Kukuk wrote:
> I have a problem with the cvs snapshot from 10. July 1998: I use
> ypbind-mt 1.3, a multithreaded ypbind daemon, which uses linuxthreads.
Hmm, could that be the same problem i reported earlier about being unable
to get _ANY_ RPC based networking going using the glibc-2.0.94 snapshot
as found on ftp.kernel.org.
I have a SPARC running Debian 2.0pre which uses glibc-2.0.92 and everything
works fine, but my ALPHA running Freelinux 0.9-WIP was not going anywhere
The Freelinux Project