Re: libc-19980524: unnecessary startup file dependencies on Hurd

   From: Andreas Schwab <schwab@issan.informatik.uni-dortmund.de>
   Date: 27 May 1998 10:27:46 +0200

   The ldd script directly executes a library that includes .interp, and it
   works better than without.

It may work better with an .interp, but it is supposed to work
without, and since libmachuser.so and libhurduser.so do not depend on
other libraries I don't think it's very important.

Anyway I think I found an elegant way to leave out `interp.os' in the
build of these two libraries.  I'll test it tonight and get back to
you all tomorrow.

Mark