Re: More internals documentation

On 11/9/18 3:47 PM, Emmanuel Oga wrote:
Hi,

I found this excellent documentation:

https://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/internals/index.html

It mentions that it may be out of date (apparently the document is more or
less exactly 10 years old!).

Actually, 20 years old, but it looks like the last update was 2009.
It could do with some work, but it's still a helpful overview.

I was wondering if there are other complimentary docs or presentation I
should watch to learn more about kawa implementation and in general how to
compile scheme to java.

Not that I know.  You can study the code, of course, but I'm sure
it can be a bit overwhelming.