Re: Getting SPAM via mailing list ... what can I do about it?

Hi Per,

OK. Good to know that this is an exception!

BTW. I like Kawa very much! Kudos!

Languages like Kawa, developed by one person, often are less bloated, more
consistent and also more feature complete.

I intend to start using it for creating Android apps, but I'll first try
and make some stuff in Windows.

/Arie