Re: How to access JavaFx class library from Kawa?

During my search for a solution, I found out that kawa.bat uses an
unnecessary construction:
   set
KAWA_EXTRA_PATH="%KAWA_HOME%\lib\jline.jar;%KAWA_HOME%\lib\domterm.jar;%KAWA_HOME%\lib\servlet.jar"

This can be much shorter and easier and less error prone using the asterisk:

Op zo 28 okt. 2018 om 16:21 schreef Arie van Wingerden <xapwing@gmail.com>:

> Hi Chaw,
>
> that's weird, since I got it to work without having that :)
> See my previous post listing all jars I needed obviously.
>
> Thx!
>
> Op zo 28 okt. 2018 om 16:19 schreef Arie van Wingerden <xapwing@gmail.com
> >:
>
>> With a bit of trial and error I got it to work.
>>
>> Now, when I start a command prompt for Kawa, I initially set an
>> environment variable:
>> set KAWA_USERPATH =
>> E:\Programs\openjfx\lib\javafx.base.jar;E:\Programs\openjfx\lib\javafx.controls.jar;E:\Programs\openjfx\lib\javafx.fxml.jar;E:\Programs\openjfx\lib\javafx.graphics.jar;E:\Programs\openjfx\lib\javafx.media.jar;E:\Programs\openjfx\lib\javafx.swing.jar;E:\Programs\openjfx\lib\javafx.web.jar;E:\Programs\openjfx\lib\javafx-swt.jar
>>
>> Also I slightly modified kawa.bat and add my path to KAWA-EXTRA-PATH:
>>    set KAWA_EXTRA_PATH =
>> "%KAWA_HOME%\lib\jline.jar;%KAWA_HOME%\lib\domterm.jar;%KAWA_HOME%\lib\servlet.jar;"%KAWA_USERPATH%
>>
>> In this way it works!
>>
>> Please tell me if there is a more elegant way to do this ...
>>
>> Thx!
>>
>> /Arie
>>

>> Op zo 28 okt. 2018 om 15:21 schreef Arie van Wingerden <xapwing@gmail.com
>> >:
>>
>>> Hi Chaw,
>>>
>>> thx!
>>>
>>> Now tried this:
>>>    set CLASSPATH=E:\Programs\openjdk\lib\*;E:\Programs\openjfx\lib\*;.\*
>>> last one is for jars in current dir.
>>>
>>> But it still fails because it cannot find javafx/geometry/Orientation.
>>>
>>> In openjfx\lib I see:
>>> javafx-swt.jar
>>> javafx.base.jar
>>> javafx.controls.jar