Re: a Kawa wikipedia page would be cool...

i'm interesting since a few years about LisP and Scheme that targets the
JVM and there exists a few project about this but only Kawa for Scheme and
Clojure for LisP seems to be running well (i haven't test ABCL armed bear
common Lisp).
About Clojure his success seems based,in my opinion, on the fact that
despite Scheme there is still a big community with LisP  and Common Lisp.
If someone search a Scheme compatible with Java i think the sole good
implementation is Kawa. It seems that LisP as still a big community because
it was prior to Scheme, i leant LisP before Scheme, i did not understand
why Scheme? as LisP is so good instead, Clojure is not Lisp but has dragged
a lot of fan i think, Scheme is more young as language, the macro system
has evolves from define-macro to define-syntax instead Lisp use always the
same old macro system but even me i again attracted by Lisp because it was
the "origin" :-)

Damien