Re: Kawa IDE Integration

We have given up (at least for now) on a Kawa/Eclipse plugin.

What seems to make more sense is a Language Server Protocol
(http://langserver.org/) implementation for Kawa.  This would be useful
for a number of IDEs, as well as Emacs/Vim.

Duncan Mak has started looking at it. For an initial code base the
following makes sense: https://github.com/palantir/language-servers

We haven't gotten very far; if someone feels inspired, let us know.
I think the first goal that can getting on-the-fly error
message from the server to an IDE or editor.  That shouldn't
be very difficult.