This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Kawa project.
Re: Kawa invoke branch merged into master
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- To: Kay Zheng <l04m33 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Kawa mailing list <kawa at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 13:19:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: Kawa invoke branch merged into master
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <CAJCc8Ox4Dt8ux1EDOKUHfW4PN-4oZZEiOTxHaUv-hbv=ETrjjA@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAJCc8Oyv7h-pj=mQtHPfhAd1CK8Ew3RXjzb4vGVW3XwoKua2iw@mail.gmail.com>
On 05/02/2017 11:21 PM, Kay Zheng wrote:
Hm. Are you sure you have the current git sources? I fixed a related bug
just a few days ago. You should have this in gnu/kawa/reflect/ChangeLog:
2017-04-30 Per Bothner <email@example.com>
* ClassMethods.java: Accept any CharSequence as a string.
* CompileBuildObject.java: Likewise.
* Invoke.java: Likewise.
Yes, it's the latest master branch (commit b781076, tagged 2.93). The
ChangeLog you mentioned is up-to-date.
I checked in a fix for this. (It wasn't anything Android-specific,
but the lack of a coerscion from IString to String being used.)
I wouldn't expect --with-java-source=7 to work for "deployed" Android,
because Android doesn't yet support MethodsHandles. It looks like the Android "O"
developer preview does support Methodhandles, though, which is good news.