This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Kawa project.
Re: Building documentation, chunkfast.xsl URL in doc/style/kawa.xsl
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- To: Sudarshan S Chawathe <chaw at eip10 dot org>
- Cc: kawa <kawa at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 15:46:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: Building documentation, chunkfast.xsl URL in doc/style/kawa.xsl
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 04/30/2017 01:25 PM, Sudarshan S Chawathe wrote:
So based on the above, the correct path to give to configure's
--with-docbook-stylesheets option on Debian would be
I noted that in the instructions.
To test it all, I just did a fresh build starting from git pull and
everything worked great, except for building kawa.pdf.
The 'make' also built kawa-manual.epub by default, which I'm guessing is
a side effect of using the --with-docbook-stylesheets option, as I don't
recall that happening on my earlier builds. I was also able to build
the "fancy" and "plain" HTML docs properly.
I tweaked the instructions for building the documentation
to hopefully make tings clearer.
The only minor problem seems to be building kawa.pdf, which is likely
something outdated on my system. I did use a newish version of texinfo
(6.3) since I know that's needed by Kawa. Not sure if it's worth
chasing, but I'm including the error from 'make kawa.pdf' (in the doc
subdirectory) below for reference.
I made a minor fix to kawa.texi that avoids the problem.
Thanks for your testing!