This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Kawa project.
Is the JDK required?
- From: Tony West <tonys-mailbox at hotmail dot com>
- To: "kawa at sourceware dot org" <kawa at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 00:30:16 +0000
- Subject: Is the JDK required?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;sourceware.org; dmarc=none action=none header.from=hotmail.com;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
I was wondering if Kawa required the JDK to compile or does it only require