Re: [ANN] Some R7RS libraries

On 10/04/17 18:21, Per Bothner wrote:
Perhaps it would make sense to add SRFI-27 to Kawa itself.
I will take another look at it first but yes, it would be convenient to add in to Kawa itself.
Have you tested your library with the 'invoke' git branch?
That would be valuable, as the invoke branch will become Kawa 3.x
this year (the plan is to do so before JDK 9 is released).
I shall give that a try and let you know what happens.
There are a number of incompatible changes, most notably that by
default Kawa will follow SRFI-140, so most string procedures
will return immutable strings.
That may need another cond-expand option in places. I have a few such for strings already, as chibi does not support srfi 13.

--
Peter Lane
http://peterlane.info/scheme.html