This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Kawa project.
Eclipse/Kawa support - willing to mentor?
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- To: Kawa mailing list <kawa at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Jamison Hope <jrh at theptrgroup dot com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 16:32:48 -0700
- Subject: Eclipse/Kawa support - willing to mentor?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
We have a Google Summer of Code project proposal for "Kawa IDE integration",
specifically "Integrate the Eclipse platform to better support Kawa."
Neither Jamison or I have much Eclipse experience, and we have never written
a plugin, or know much about the Eclipse eco-system.
Is there someone with more Eclipse experience who could help
evaluate and perhaps mentor an Eclipse-related proposal?
If so, please email Jamison and myself (off-list).