Eclipse/Kawa support - willing to mentor?

We have a Google Summer of Code project proposal for "Kawa IDE integration",
specifically "Integrate the Eclipse platform to better support Kawa."
Neither Jamison or I have much Eclipse experience, and we have never written
a plugin, or know much about the Eclipse eco-system.

Is there someone with more Eclipse experience who could help
evaluate and perhaps mentor an Eclipse-related proposal?
If so, please email Jamison and myself (off-list).
--
	--Per Bothner