This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Kawa project.
Help, Setting classpath, using external java libraries with Kawa
- From: Vasantha Ganesh <vasanthaganesh dot k at gmail dot com>
- To: kawa at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 15:05:52 +0530
- Subject: Help, Setting classpath, using external java libraries with Kawa
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This is probably a noob question. In Java while compiling and using
external libraries we use -classpath option. How to use external java
libraries with Kawa?
I read https://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Compiling.html
Then I tried to compile scheme program with `--main` and `-C` options
and generated a .class file. Then I tried to run it with Java like a
normal class file by setting -classpath option, but I get:
Error: Could not find or load main class somescript
I also tried the -J option with kawa and I get
Error: Could not find or load main class
I also tried to set the CLASSPATH to the external library (jar file),
it does not work.
Vasantha Ganesh K.