Re: read in script vs compiled

On 03/09/2017 03:47 PM, Per Bothner wrote:

I am trying to get some user input from the terminal in a script, but I receive Null pointer errors with Kawa.

This should work now (in the master branch).

What needs to happen is that the JLineInPort.parse methods needs to
know if we're reading forms (expressions) or "data".  That shouldn't
be very hard, but it is probably a bit "fiddly" figuring out the
right way to do it.

I think I found a fairly clean and simple way to distinguish reading
"data" from the terminal vs reading "code" as part of the REPL.
And you can use the JLine input editor for either.