Getting kawa -w to work on OS X

Hello Per,

I just tried building kawa from source (using a checkout from the
gitlab repo) and "kawa -w" works if I build it locally.

Running it from the official binary distribution fails
(https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/pull/8301#issuecomment-273030690)
- this means there's something system-dependent that got baked into
the JAR file?

Let me know if you want to send you a copy of my repl.class.

--
Duncan.