functional programming and web services

Hi Schemers, web programmers and all

i'm writing in the mailing lists to share some knowledge about how to write web applications
with our favorites Scheme languages because there is little documentation else where on the net.

Using the experience of developping a web application for astronomy ( https://sidonie2.oca.eu/Sidonie/ ) i decided to share my experience by
writing a  tutorial about creating web services applications that integrate our Schemes languages (Bigloo and Kawa)
 with the Java VM used in web application servers (such as Tomcat) .

The tutorial is available here:

  https://sidonie2.oca.eu/Sidonie/technical-doc.html

This explains the techniques used for the development of the web application
and i hope it will help programmers integrating and melting Java and Scheme code in the same application.

I also want to  thanks  the users of the maing lists that have answered my questions , and
 especially Per Bothner for his help answering my lot of questions about his Kawa system.

Regards,

Damien

--
Damien.Mattei@unice.fr, Damien.Mattei@oca.eu, UNS / OCA / CNRS