Fwd: first Android app - Didn't find class

Good morning,

I missed the step to link the custom_rules.xml. My apologies.

However, there is another problem: I cannot find the file on my
computer. It is neither in the specified directory nor in the
kawa-2.1.tar.gz archive.

Since it is in the subversion repository, I downloaded it from there.

The build now fails with a new error.

  scompile:
       [java] Error: Could not find or load main class kawa.repl

The the XML file references the REPL class here.

    <java failonerror="true" fork="true" classname="kawa.repl">

Looks like I need to edit the XML file. What changes do I need to make?

Thank you.

--
Claude Marinier

--