moving towards binary distribution of kawa

I've put together the beginnings of "portable" binary distribution of Kawa.
Please check out http://per.bothner.com/tmp/kawa-2.1.1.zip

The initial goal is to have this work on any system with JDK 7 or higher,
and where bash is installed.  You should be able to unzip the above file
and execute the kawa-2.1.1/bin/kawa bash script.  You could also be able to
create a Kawa symlink to the script, and put that somewhere in your PATH.

You should get line-edting and completion, thanks to the bundled copy of jline2.

I've only tested Fedora.  I'm hoping it will also work on MacOS and other
other Unix-like system.

The plan is to also have it work on Windows.  In the short run, running
under CygWin or msys shouldn't be too difficult.  Running on plain Windows
will be a little more difficult.  If a volunteer could write a kawa.bat
that would be great.

The location of the various jar files are now in a new lib subdirectory,
and the kawa command to find its jar files by looking in ../lib.

Once this is stable, it would be reasonable to consider automated
snapshot builds using some suitable server.

In the future it is likely that other files will be included in
kawa-VERSION.zip.  I'm thinking about a new REPL based on DomTerm,
which would be bundled.  We could also bundle documentation.