Re: DomTerm - a new console for Kawa (and everyone else)

On 12/18/2015 11:28 AM, Charlie Turner wrote:
I almost got this working on OSX. See my hacks in the attached patch
file if you want to get where I got :-)  [where the heck do you get
err_sys from on our box??]

In addition to that patch file, I also had to rename libpty.so to
libpty.jnilib on OSX. I have no idea why. This is my first experience
with Native Java :-)

I've converted the Makefile to use autoconf - thus
you now do ./configure && make

Very preliminary build instructions:
http://domterm.org/Downloading-and-building.html

It will need more work for OSX, but at least now have the framework
for a less hacky build process.

I need to figure out how to set JAVA_HOMe more portably.