Re: DomTerm - a new console for Kawa (and everyone else)

        I'm mostly sure that the ".jnilib" extension is deprecated (but still
        supported), and that nowadays, JNI dynamic libraries can use the same
        file extension as ordinary Mac OS X dynamic libraries (i.e. ".dylib").
        Either way, yeah ".so" is not the right file extension on Macs.

Ahh, interesting. Thanks for the background info.

        It may be easier to start with the server, as that avoids JavaFX issues.
        Perhaps try the --process option to avoid PTY issues:

Yep; I've got a terminal in the browser! Thanks Per, I'll have a play.