DomTerm - a new console for Kawa (and everyone else)

Lately I've been quiet on the Kawa front because I've been spending
my time on DomTerm, whose goal is a best-of-breed hybrid of
xterm/ansi-compatible terminal emulator combined with a powerful REPL
console supporting rich text, graphics. readline-style editing, and more.
The core of the code is (semi-) portable and embeddable JavaScript.

The home page is http://domterm.org/
and the source code is https://github.com/PerBothner/DomTerm

Form the Kawa point of view, note especially the 2nd screenshot of
the Features page: http://domterm.org/Features.html .  If you "print"
an XML node value, then it is inserted as HTML in the DomTerm output.
(This happens for display but not for write, obviously.)

Kawa also supports different styles/colors for the prompt (default green),
input (default blue), and error output (default red).  This works whether
you invoke Kawa from the shell (running under DomTerm), or have DomTerm
start up kawa.repl.main directly.

I also want to implement the "graphics objects" ideas supported by the
Swing console (which I know is currently broken):
http://per.bothner.com/blog/2007/ReplPane/

I expect we'll change the -w option (or just entering a REPL when there is
no console) so it starts up a DomTerm rather than the old Swing console.
(Though I intend to keep the latter around for now - after I debug it.)

More Lisp-IDE-type ideas are also being considered.  For example being
able to interrupt a running expression and see a stack trace.  However,
that may be a bit further off.

This is still alpha quality, and the interfaces are highly unstable,
if using Kawa with DomTerm, update both sources at the same time.
Otherwise, have fun with it.