Re: java -Dplugins.dir=./jars kawa.repl

Per,
Jhope,

> My advance: Don't try to change the plugins.dir after the JVM running Kawa has
> started up.

	Thanks both

Now I want to script, here is an example:  I brutely copied the exec from guile,
I could not find an example in the manual [I may have missed if,  though]

Could you tell me what I should do instead?

	As I'm at it, does kawa has a module to parse args? I'm thinking of
	something similar to our (ice-9 getopt-long) in guile:

	https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/guile.html#getopt_002dlong

Thanks,
David

;;; nl-mean starts here
#!/bin/sh
# -*- mode: scheme; coding: utf-8 -*-
exec /opt/bin/kawa -Dplugins.dir=./jars -e main -s "$0" "$@"
!#

(define (main args)
  (display (command-line))
  (newline)
  (display args)
  (newline))
;; nl-mean ends here

	chmod a+x nl-mean
	./nl-mean . img1 png img2 30
<string>:1:1: warning - no declaration seen for main
<string>:1:1: unbound location: main