Re: Building on Windows

On 01/20/2015 12:25 AM, Per Bothner wrote:
(3) I'm trying to build Kawa using Cygwin as well, but so far without
success.  I get:
   configure: error: cannot run /bin/sh ./config.sub
And indeed when I manually run:
   /bin/sh ./config.sub
I get some strange errors I haven't figured out yet.

I checked in various fixes so building using configure+make
on Cygwin now works.  The biggest set of changes was getting rid of all the
symlinks in the gnu/xquery/testsuite directory, and instead using the
source versions directly.  (This is a factor when the build directory
is different from the source directory.)

'make check -k' now runs tolerably well on both MinGW and Cygwin.
(Still some failures, of course, including CRLF vs LF problems/)