Re: kawa hanging while running input-parse.scm

On 12/05/2014 06:03 AM, Seth Alves wrote:
Here's another snippet of boiled-down nonsense code (this time from Feeley's input-parse.scm).  Other schemes load it without error; Kawa *sometimes* loads it, but usually hangs.  I can make this smaller, but it seems like it hangs less often, if I do.

     -seth

It's not hanging for me.

My suggestion for debugging this (which may or may not work, since
timing-dependent bugs are notoriously difficult to debug):
Try running Kawa so jdb can attach to it:

java -agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n kawa.repl kawa-sometimes-hang.scm

Then once it hangs do a: jdb -attach NNNN
and you might be able to figure where/why it is hanging.

See the jdb documentation.