Re: relative includes in r7rs library definitions

On 11/25/2014 04:40 PM, Seth Alves wrote:
I see... the [kawa.sh] script is mangling the arguments together.  This patch (attached) makes it work for me.

What shell are you using?  The patch doesn't handle arguments with spaces.
Dealing with space (and special characters) is why the script uses bash/ksh arrays.

The problems seems to be that this statement:
    jvm_args+="$arg"
does string appending, rather than array appending.

I experimented some, and it looks like the following works, at least on ksh:
    jvm_args+=("$arg")

An alternative that may be more portable (though it also goes beyond Posix):
    jvm_args[i++]="$arg"

That assumes i has been initialized to 0 (before the for loop):
    i=0

Could you try one of:
    jvm_args+=("$arg")
    jvm_args[i++]="$arg"