Re: what are you using Kawa for?

Hi Per,

The HypeDyn hypertext fiction authoring tool is written in Kawa: http://www.narrativeandplay.org/hypedyn/. HypeDyn (pronounced "hyped in") is a procedural hypertext fiction authoring tool for people who want to create text-based interactive stories that adapt to reader choice. HypeDyn is free to download and open source, and runs on Linux, MacOS and Windows. This is a research project carried out at the Department of Communications and New Media, National University of Singapore. Iâd be happy to have this included in the Kawa website.

thanks,
Alex