kawa.sh shell script improved

The kawa.sh shell script (which is installed as kawa when *not* configuring with
--enable-kawa-frontend) now handles <-D and -J options.  It does this by moving
them before the kawa.repl class name.  (This requires a shell that supports arrays.)
In addition it sets the kawa.command.line property, which is used by
the (command-line) procedure.

The kawa.sh script is now also built when using Ant.

Let me know if you notice any problems.  In particular I haven't tested
kawa.sh on Windows (either the configure-built or Ant-built versions).

Also, it would be nice if someone were to update or replace the kawa.bat
file for Windows.  It may be reasonable to use PowerShell, since it
appears to come standard with Windows 7 and 8 (and is available for
older versions of Windows).