Multiple Environments in embedded Kawa

Hello,

I hope this is the right forum for this question.
I'm evaluating the use of Kawa as an embedded scripting engine in a Java
application. I would need to use multiple independent environments (one
per user, for example).
Is this (easily) possible? I could not find any documentation for that and
looking at the source it is not evident how to do that.

Thank you in advance for any hints!

Regards,
Thomas