StackOverflow

Hi,

I just hit a StackOverflow using Kawa 1.14.

I'm must say that I'm not sure what is the root cause of this. This
seems to have happened after a long period usage of our application.
After the first StackOverflow occurred, I was not able to do anything
since every operation was throwing the StackOverflow error.

After restarting the application, I was able to perform the inital
operation that has first pop the StackOverflow error. I'm unsure if I
will hit the problem again.

Here the few frames where the overflow occurs:

    at gnu.mapping.NamedLocation.setWithSave(NamedLocation.java:108)
    at gnu.mapping.ThreadLocation.setWithSave(ThreadLocation.java:124)
    at gnu.mapping.NamedLocation.setWithSave(NamedLocation.java:108)
    at gnu.mapping.ThreadLocation.setWithSave(ThreadLocation.java:124)
    at gnu.mapping.NamedLocation.setWithSave(NamedLocation.java:108)
    at gnu.mapping.ThreadLocation.setWithSave(ThreadLocation.java:124)
    at gnu.mapping.NamedLocation.setWithSave(NamedLocation.java:108)

Regards,
Matt