Kawa 1.13 released

Find it in the usual places:
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/kawa/kawa-1.13.tar.gz (sources)
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/kawa/kawa-1.13.jar (runnable jar)

Sorry I haven't had time for a beta period.  Please report any
problems - if there are major ones we can do a quick follow-up release.

In addition to lots of bug fixes, the "news" page provides a summary:
http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/news.html

The most visible changes may be in the documentation.
The web site is updated:
http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/index.html
I've continued to simplify the home page, as well as
simplify and update the Features page.

The (very incomplete) Kawa tutorial has a few improvements,
and is now linked to from the home page (including the menu).

A new section for "Special topics", to avoid too big a menu
of the home page.  Most importantly, I'm trying to move
JavaFX and Android documentation here, from my blog.

Other new or greatly expanded pages include:
http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Quantities.html
http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Sequences.html
http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Vectors.html
http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Bytevectors.html