Re: Problem with macro that expands to define-simple-class

On 09/05/2012 01:40 AM, craven@gmx.net wrote:
I've run into a problem with a syntax-rules macro that expands to a
DEFINE-SIMPLE-CLASS statement:

First, note that the expand utility has to do a complicated job of "decompiling" a macro expansion, and the implementation is incomplete. Spcifically, I don't believe it handles ClassExp, which is what define-simple-class expands to.

Secondly, I notice you bind the macro parameter name to the string "games".
This is used for the class name.  Kawa allows this, but it probably
shouldn't, and it has not been tested much if at all.  Instead use
an identifier (symbol):

(define-simple-database-helper games "database" 1 ...)