Re: Multiple mailing lists

On 2 July 2012 13:59, Bruce Lewis <blewis@eatonvance.com> wrote:
> There is plenty of evidence that certain Scheme advocates don't get along with certain Common Lisp advocates.  However, it's difficult to measure how well "communities" get along, because those who do get along don't make as much noise.

I haven't received any death threats for working on CL so far, so I'm
not sure how specific this point is. It is clear that most of the
people on this list are here for Kawa's Scheme implementation. So
maybe the hypothetical "users" list could represent that mass, and we
could have a separate "fringe" list for all the other languages in
Kawa. The "dev" list wouldn't need to be so discriminating, as I'd
posit most of the developers here are interested in the development of
all the languages, not just Scheme.

Charlie.